[Cbc] solving time in C++ >> time in Gams

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:50:04 EDT 2012

i have the latest version, 2.7.7....

I solve it by using the default cbc solver, (i am not getting involved
in the solver) with this way:

/solver1.loadProblem(numcols, numrows, start, index, value, collb,
colub, obj, rowlb, rowub);
CbcModel model(solver1);
CbcMain0(model);
const char * argv2[]={"DAS","-solve","-quit"}; //
CbcMain1(3,argv2,model); /

So, i do not think that it's ommiting the presolve step, am i wrong?

Where can i find the latest version, and how can i load an mps file?

Thank you