[Cbc] solving time in C++ >> time in Gams

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra21 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:42:32 EDT 2012

Hi,
there are several things that can cause this:
different solvers version,solving is a complex task: presolve (cuting planes, heuristics, ...) and then branch and bound (cut). If you omit the first part or you do not do exactly the same steps result could be different.
Did you try to solve using CBC CLI (stand alone executable) ?
Regards