[Cbc] Porting JNI-based Cbc app to Windows

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:52:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

I think that the CoinBinary project has much of what you want:

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary

They have numerous coin-or project (including cbc in CoinAll) compiled
in various compilers.

I would recommend to download coinall:
http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/

[ ] 	COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-cygwin-gcc4.3.4.exe
<http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-cygwin-gcc4.3.4.exe>
	22-Feb-2012 10:40 	45M
[ ] 	COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-cygwin-gcc4.3.4.tar.gz
<http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-cygwin-gcc4.3.4.tar.gz>
	22-Feb-2012 10:40 	20M
[ ] 	COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-cygwin-gcc4.3.4.zip
<http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-cygwin-gcc4.3.4.zip>
	22-Feb-2012 10:40 	43M
[ ] 	COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-mingw-gcc4.2.1.exe
<http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-mingw-gcc4.2.1.exe>
	22-Feb-2012 12:52 	50M
[ ] 	COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-mingw-gcc4.2.1.tar.gz
<http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-mingw-gcc4.2.1.tar.gz>
	22-Feb-2012 12:52 	22M
[ ] 	COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-mingw-gcc4.2.1.zip
<http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/COIN-OR-1.6.2-win32-mingw-gcc4.2.1.zip>