[Cbc] Pre-Processing Bug

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Sat Jan 21 09:38:40 EST 2012

Haroldo,

Is this in trunk or stable?

I just tried it in trunk and it stopped at line 154 of main.cpp saying
INFEASIBLE.  However this is because the code says

   if (ppLP->isProvenOptimal())
    {
       printf("INFEASIBLE.\n");
       exit(1);
    }
    else
    {
       printf("Optimal solution found.\n");
    }

which looks the wrong way round.  So it seems OK in trunk.

John Forrest