[Cbc] Question about "**" prefix in CBC solution file lines

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Apr 4 03:56:00 EDT 2012

Jean-Paul,

How infeasible?

The most likely explanation is that when scaled the problem was feasible
within tolerance, but when the solution was unscaled it violated a
tolerance.  Clp would have reported that as optimal but with a secondary
status flag set.  OsiSolverInterface would drop that information.  Why
this happens so rarely is odder.

John