[Cbc] Questions about originalColumns method of CbcModel

Noam Goldberg noamgold at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 17 15:08:52 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am running with Cbc using settings similar to driver3.cpp the examples directory.
I have my own Cgl cut generator implemented and would like to use CbcModel::originalColumns() method to try to map from the processed columns that I am getting through OsiSolverInterface object passed to the generateCuts() method back to the original columns. However it seems that the original columns is not set i.e. NULL is being returned.
Also is there a method for obtaining the inverse "processedColumns"?

Thank you in advance,
Noam