[Cbc] Determining feasibility when a model times out

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Mon Jun 27 20:57:11 EDT 2011

Troy,

> Using the OSI interface to CBC,

	This is your mistake  :-)   Seriously, Osi is just not set up to
provide the kind of control necessary for a MIP solver. If you want to
do anything more than run the solver to completion, you're better off to
use Cbc directly.

	There are a few folks out there who are more fond of OsiCbc. One of
them may be able to offer more helpful advice.

						Lou

 if I call setMaximumSeconds and