[Cbc] [Clp] GNUMath Prog

ranganaths ranganath.s at excelindia.com
Tue Feb 8 07:34:51 EST 2011

Hello,

                I don't Understand why we need GLPK which is once again a LP
solver with CBC which is also a LP solver.

1.       The need is for  a converter which just generate the mps file from
a GMPL file format, correct me if I am wrong.

2.       If at all we need the whole GLPK, should I copy the entire GLPK
source in the path Cbc-2.6.2\CoinUtils\MSVisualStudio\v8?

3.       Is GLPK 4.34 compatible with CBC 2.6.2?

4.       Any documentation on how to compile GLPK with CBC on Windows?

Regards,

Ranganath S