[Cbc] Fwd: ask for help

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 06:15:22 EST 2011

What a stupid am i?

Thank you very very much!!
I was striving with this only one line (solver1.loadproblem) fro 2
weeks! i read almost any class in Cbc!

You said:
"Problem says infeasible - which it is.
The SOS says only one of x0,x1,x2 can be nonzero but they all have
positive lower bounds."

Do you mean that i can not use SOS as a guide to solve my problem?

Once again thank you!