[Cbc] Question about building Cbc in Visual Studio

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Oct 14 22:43:55 EDT 2010

This question comes up periodically and I'm not sure we have a good
answer for it yet. I would suggest posting your question to
coin-discuss, since it is not an issue specific to Cbc, but one that
could be asked with respect to any COIN project. You might also check
out the CoinMP project, whose goal is to provide a wrapper around Clp
and Cbc that makes them look like a callable library similr to
commercial offerings. I believe that there is a DLL built with Cbc in
that project.

http://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP

Cheers,

Ted