[Cbc] Compiling on Windows

Wenchel, Seth wenchel at metsci.com
Mon Nov 22 09:34:33 EST 2010

Ted,

I tried again this morning with the same results.  I did an svn co of
stable/2.6 into a clean directory and did "./configure -C; make -j 24" under
cygwin.

Were you refering to changes made in a development branch?  Again, let me
know if you want me to send you logs or other output.
cheers
seth

Seth S. Wenchel

Sooner or later any problem will get big enough that you can¹t solve it.
But it¹s nicer if you make it later.
    ~A. Rosenberg

> From: Ted Ralphs <ted at lehigh.edu>
> Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:36:30 -0500
> To: Lou Hafer <lou at cs.sfu.ca>
> Cc: <cbc at list.coin-or.org>
> Subject: Re: [Cbc] Compiling on Windows
>
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Lou Hafer <lou at cs.sfu.ca> wrote:
>>> CYGWIN
>>> ./configure ends with the correct message as noted but make fails.  I've
>>> only included the last portion of the output, but send the rest if needed.
>>>
>>> /cygdrive/c/Cbc/coin-Cbc/coin-Cbc/Clp/src/.libs/libClp.a(ClpFactorization.o)
>>> :Clp
>>> Factorization.cpp:(.text+0x5b6): undefined reference to
>>> `CoinFactorization::upda
>>> teColumn(CoinIndexedVector*, CoinIndexedVector*, bool) const'
>>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>>> make[3]: *** [cbc.exe] Error 1
>>> make[3]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Cbc/coin-Cbc/coin-Cbc/Cbc/src'
>>> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Cbc/coin-Cbc/coin-Cbc/Cbc/src'
>>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1