[Cbc] Cut generators depending on upper bounds

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue May 4 03:14:21 EDT 2010

Thomas,

Trivial to do it with current Cbc release.

regards

John Forrest

--------
However I suppose you would like a bit more detail.

Two ways come to mind.

a) Pass in current CbcModel in CglXxxxx constructor and use
CbcModel::bestSolution() for values (NULL if no solution) and
CbcModel::getObjValue().

b) If you don't want Cbc in your Cgl -

pass in a CbcEventHandler and check for solution or heuristicSolution
event (see Cbc/examples/drievr4.cpp).  When that happens go through cut
generators and use dynamic_cast to pick up CglXxxxx and pass in values.