[Cbc] AMPL CBC

Saqib Ilyas msaqib at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 07:48:24 EDT 2010

Hi all
https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc says that CBC can be used natively through
AMPL. I downloaded the Cbc binary for windows MSVC7 and set its location in
the PATH variable. However, when I set "option solver cbc" and then say
"solve", it gives me the error message:

Coin Clp and Cbc Solver version  1.01.00, build Nov 1 2006
command line - cbc at1188 AMPL
Unable to open file .\at1188
No match for AMPL - ? for list of commands
can't open at1188.sol

I am trying to solve an integer linear program. How can I get AMPL to work
with the Cbc solver? I couldn't find any documentation on that.
Thanks and best regards
--
Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering