[Cbc] Intermediate results via CbcModel.bestSolution()

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Jul 15 12:14:19 EDT 2010

Hello,

> [ ... Recently we've started encountering a problem where the returned
>   (intermediate) solution is much shorter than expected. ... suspect
>   preprocessing not undone ... ]

        At a glance, that seems to be the correct explanation for the behaviour
you're seeing.  bestSolution() returns the solution in terms of the current
(reduced) problem.  Any chance you can pin down the change to something more
specific than `recently'?  Release versions would be ideal, but stable versions
or svn revisions would be very helpful.

						Thanks,
							Lou