[Cbc] Fw: [Cbc-tickets] [COIN-OR Branch-and-Cut MIP Solver] #87: CBC 2.4 crashes on Windows platfrom in Debug mode

Gabrielle A. Grun grun at cs.sfu.ca
Sun Feb 7 17:50:46 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Gabrielle A. Grun
To: cbc-tickets at list.coin-or.org
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Cbc-tickets] [COIN-OR Branch-and-Cut MIP Solver] #87: CBC 2.4 crashes on Windows platfrom in Debug mode

Hi,
There have been issues with running previous versions of Cbc on Windows.
Look out for the alternateScan in CbcTree:bestNode---it may not be operational.
Try running sample2 with CbcCompareUser:::test fixed to always return false; this satisfies the internal Microsoft requirement of strict weak ordering for predicates.
Thanks.

Gabrielle A. Grün, Ph.D. Student
School of Computing Science
Simon Fraser University