[Cbc] Calling Cbc Heuristics to solve IP

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 18:50:30 EDT 2010

Hi Anil,

File sample2.cpp
(contained in Cbc examples) shows an example of how to add heuristics
before calling  branchAndBound.

CBC user guide:
http://www.coin-or.org/Cbc/cbcuserguide.html

and

F. Margot page:
http://wpweb2.tepper.cmu.edu/fmargot/COIN/coin.html

contain valuable information which probably will help you to improve
the performance of the solver.