[Cbc] CBC logging

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Aug 7 04:55:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

here are some code snippets from my code:

    OsiClpSolverInterface solver;
    solver.passInMessageHandler(msghandler);
    solver.setHintParam(OsiDoReducePrint, true, OsiHintTry);
    model = new CbcModel(solver);
    model->passInMessageHandler(msghandler);
    CbcMain0(*model);
    model->solver()->setHintParam(OsiDoReducePrint, true, OsiHintTry);

This seem to redirect most of the output through my message handler.
The rest you can turn off by adding -DDISALLOW_PRINTING to the CXXFLAGS.

Stefan

Matthew Galati wrote:
> How does one shut off logging for CBC when using the CbcMain stuff? I've tried lots of things, nothing has worked so far.
>
>       CbcModel cbc(*si);
>       cbc.messageHandler()->setLogLevel(0);
>       const char * argv[] = {"cbc","-solve","-quit","-log 0","-slog 0"};
>       CbcMain0(cbc);
>       CbcMain1(5, argv, cbc);

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan