[Cbc] SOS: compatibility with ClpPresolve and / or CglPreProcess

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Fri Oct 10 09:23:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

A new question related to SOS constraints:

- can I use the CglPreProcess and / or CglPresolve classes with a
CbcModel in which I add CbcSOS objects ?

I ask this question because I am still stuck with a problem when the
solver is launched (I can't debug yet my scilab interface because
scilab catches the signal emit by cbc). I think that the problem comes
from the ClpPresolve class. For me, it seems that ClpPresolve is not
usable with SOS constraints.
One of the classes (ClpPresolve and CglPreProcess) transforms the
constraint matrix and not the sos constraints ...

YC