[Cbc] cbc.exe vs. Cbc API

Michal Kaut mail at michalkaut.net
Wed Feb 6 11:29:24 EST 2008

Hello Stefan,

that was fast indeed ;-)

It looks like I have formulated the question wrongly. I meant to ask how
to solve a problem (an OsiCbc or CbcModel object), so that Cbc will use
the same settings as cbc.exe RUN WITHOUT ANY OPTIONS. In a way, I just
want to emulate the main executable in my own code...
The example should make it clear why I want to do this this, as opposed
to just calling the branchAndBound() routine...

Anyway, thanks for info.

Regards,
Michal