[Cbc] Re: [Coin-discuss] Mistaken infeasibility when using reduce-and-split cut generator

Esben Mose Hansen esben at ange.dk
Tue Jun 5 16:56:19 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 18:30:10 you wrote:

> Both devel and trunk give the correct answer with either -reduce root,
> -reduce on, or without them.
>
> (Of course, you have to change the externals for compiling, replacing
> Clp/trunk by Clp/branches/devel in Cbc/trunk/Externals and
> Osi/branches/devel by Osi/trunk in Cbc/branches/devel/Externals).

More likely, I mispelled the LD_LIBRARY_PATH part during execution, which
would give me the version I happen to have installed... a few month old
version of trunk. Changing the externals isn't worth it, it is easier to
simply check out the entire devel branch.

I will retest on the morrow. Sorry if this had already been fixed.

--
kind regards, Esben

believed to be clean.