[Cbc] How to get rid of the assertion failure?

Yunjing XU yunjingxu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 02:25:48 EST 2007

Dear all:

I use Cbc with Clp to get the integer solutions for a set of linear
constraints. I do not care the objective value, so I set the objective
coefficients all zero. However, I still get the following assertion failure
massage in some cases when I run the program in Windows:

Assertion Failed!
File: OsiClpSolverInterface.cpp
Line: 497
Expression: modelPtr_->objectiveValue()<1.0e100

I use the pre-compiled binary of Cbc-1.1.0. Could you tell me how can I get
rid of it while keep the result correct?

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Yunjing XU

--