[BuildTools] Testing Build Tools trunk with SYMPHONY

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Tue Dec 19 18:01:42 EST 2006

Hi all,

After today's TLC meeting, I decided I would join the party on the build
tools mailing list :). I didn't know you guys were hashing out some of
the things I've been having trouble with. Anyway, Andreas asked for
testers of the new trunk version of build tools today at the TLC
meeting. So far, everything works fine on Linux with gcc 4.1 and on
CYGWIN with gcc 3.4. The only slight disappointment is that it doesn't
seem to speed things up a whole lot on CYGWIN. Does anyone know how to
disable some of the checks that autoconf does for standard header files?
Most of these seem unnecessary and really slow things down on CYGWIN.

I will post more results when I have them.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs