[Bonmin] Setting up Bonmin 1.8.7 with CPLEX 12.9

Neumann, Christoph (IOR) christoph.neumann at kit.edu
Wed Jun 5 12:25:32 EDT 2019

Thanks for helping me out here! The reason for building in CYGWIN was that the process is layed out specifically for Bonmin here <https://projects.coin-or.org/Bonmin/wiki/CygwinInstall>  and that my expertise of compilation processes is very limited.

So I switched to Msys2 but got stuck a bit earlier in the process with the error message

checking build system type... Invalid configuration `x86_64-pc-msys': system `msys' not recognized

configure: error: /bin/sh ../config.sub x86_64-pc-msys failed

I found a similar error in this github issue <https://github.com/coin-or/COIN-OR-OptimizationSuite/issues/6>  but `pacman -Syuu` returns that everything is already up to date. I set the path variables "C:\msys64\usr\bin" and "C:\msys64\usr\local\bin" and ran through things described here <https://www.devdungeon.com/content/install-gcc-compiler-windows-msys2-cc> .

Again, any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Christoph