[Bonmin] Setting up Bonmin 1.8.7 with CPLEX 12.9

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 04:59:43 EDT 2019

Dera Christoph,

I don’t have a windows machine so I am really unsure how to do it.
Can you please send your config.log and the output of make so that I can see what is the error.

I have not done it in a long time but compiling from windows was always painful and very long. You might consider using a virtual machine in linux.

Best regards,
Pierre