[Bonmin] Bonmin Visual C++ Compiler + x64 + c#

Attila Horváth horvathattila880715 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:02:03 EDT 2015

Dear maintainers and developers,

I am writing to you because I have successfully used bonmin from c# code by
writing a small wrapper and i feel it fits all needs for my project and
since i am already invested in it so much i'm hoping i could ask you for a
solution to my problem:

Sadly it turned out that i can't use a 32-bit dll in our application and i
would be happy to get my hands on a 64-bit version of the bonmin library
and dependencies if by any means its possible. I have been searching on the
site https://projects.coin-or.org/MSVisualStudio for instructions but as
far as i know Bonmin doesn't have a Visual Studio solution and building
with Cygwin would make the dll incompatible with c#.

The distribution that i have been using:
http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/OptimizationSuite/COIN-OR-1.7.4-win32-msvc9.zip.

Is there any probability i could ask for a 64-bit distribution or a VS
Solution? Is it even possible to compile the library for x64? I am not
necessarily sticking with 1.7.4.

Thank you in advance,

Horváth Attila