[Bonmin] GAMSLINKS GAMSI/O library errors

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 26 18:40:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

the GAMSlinks stable/0.4 branch is quite old already and does not build
easily on windows.
You could try with trunk, it would also be compatible with a current
gams system, and bring a current Bonmin version.

Anyhow, Bonmin is already distributed in the GAMS distribution, there is
usually no reason for installing another one.

Stefan