[Bonmin] GAMSLINKS GAMSI/O library errors

GAOUA Yacine ygaoua at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 10:10:28 EDT 2012

Hi,
I need to run GAMS model on bonmin. When i compile GAMSLinks i have the following errors:
checking for gams... (cached) /usr/local/bin/gams
checking for C:/Cygwin/home/gaoua/GAMSlinks/ThirdParty/GAMSIO/VIS/iolib.h... (cached) yes
checking whether GAMS I/O libraries at C:/Cygwin/home/gaoua/GAMSlinks/ThirdParty/GAMSIO/VIS work... no
configure: error: GAMS I/O library at  does not work
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for GAMSlinks

thank you for your
 help.

Yacine GAOUA