[Bonmin] Using Bonmin with AMPL on unix server

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 16 11:23:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

maybe there is some mistake in the 64-intel libraries, but I cannot
check easily right now.

However, the 1.0.2 binaries are quite old. I stopped uploading newer
ones for Linux, since I think most people just build from source.
Anyhow, there are newer Bonmin binaries for Linux included in the
CoinAll archive at http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll, in
particular
http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/CoinAll-1.6.0-linux-x86_64-gcc4.4.5.tgz
. Maybe you can try this one, it hasn't been build with intel compiler,
so there is no dependency to libifport.so.5.

Stefan