[Bonmin] Fwd: Pb with bonmin-1.0.3

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:09:06 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pierre Bonami <pierre.bonami at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Bonmin] Pb with bonmin-1.0.3
To: ycollet at freesurf.fr

Hello,Does that happen during the compilation of bonmin or during the
compilation of the interface?
As Stefan said since the stable version changed there might be a problem
there (my fault I did not think about that). On the other hand since I
changed nothing to the Bonmin code I would hope that all the API that Bonmin
is using is compatible.
Best,
Pierre