[Bonmin] MINLP Project for Microsoft Visual Studio

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez albejor2002 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:04:26 EST 2008

Dear mates,

    I have been working with IPOPT before using BONMIN.
    I can see that in this Path:

        C:\....................\Bonmin\Ipopt\MSVisualStudio\v8\hs071_cpp

    There is a project prepared for using Ipopt wiht Microsoft Visual Studio . I have been working wiht Ipopt with this example and all works fine.

    But now I can´t find a project for using Bonmin!

    Where could I find one prepared project for Microsoft Visual Studio 8.0 for solving a MINLP problem?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
Dpt.  of Systems Engineering and Automatic Control
Universidad de Valladolid  / University of Valladolid
Address: Facultad de Ciencias, c/ Real de Burgos s/n
47011 Valladolid, Spain
Tel: +34 647 670 581, Fax: +34 983 423161
e-mail: albejor at autom.uva.es