[Bonmin] number of nodes and the computational time until first feasible and optimal solutions

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:59:03 EDT 2008

Hi Pratim,
I am affraid that there is no possibility to retrieve the option
through Ampl with Bonmin right now.
The way I usualy do is that I redirect the output of Bonmin in a text
file and then parse it.

Each time an integer feasible solution is found there is a line like
this:
Cbc0004I Integer solution of -2.50014 found after 38 iterations and 2
nodes (0.10 seconds)
(always starts with Cbc0004I)

At the end of optimization there is a line like this:
Cbc0001I Search completed - best objective -2.500141411335856, took
43 iterations and 3 nodes (0.11 seconds)

Sorry, that there is no better solution right now.
Best regards,
Pierre