[Bonmin] number of nodes and the computational time until first feasible and optimal solutions

Pratim Vakish pratim_usc at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:24:12 EDT 2008

Hello, I am using Bonmin to solve MINLP problems modelled in AMPL.
I would like to record in a text file:
1) the number of nodes and the computational time needed until Bonmin finds the first feasible solution, and
2) the number of nodes and the computational time needed until Bonmin finds the optimal solution.

Could you please indicate me how/which command line/option I can use (again I am using AMPL) to obtain this output?
Thanks!Pratim