[Bonmin] Infeasibility

Claudia D'Ambrosio c.dambrosio at unibo.it
Thu Jul 17 09:49:33 EDT 2008

Hi Kanika,
which Bonmin algorithm are you using?
For non convex MINLPs I use B-BB and in this case, to my knowledge, Cplex is
not involved in the run (it is just used in B-OA and B-Hyb algorithms as MILP
subsolver).
If you do not use B-BB for non-convex problem, some Outer Approximations cuts
might cut off (part of) your feasible region.
Regards,
Claudia