[Bonmin] Infeasibility

Kanika Dhyani dhyani at elet.polimi.it
Wed Jul 16 10:56:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am tackling a mixed integer nonlinear non convex program . My problems
started after the upgrade of the licenses on our server. I am using BONMIN
and CPLEX with AMPL in the same problem. We upgraded the CPLEX licenses to
11. Following which all my codes which used BONMIN now tell me that the
problem is infeasible and dont work now. Earlier they all worked perfectly
fine.

Playing with some settings I get either Infeasible Problem or Ipopt exceeds
maximum number of iterations or problem too expensive. Please advice.

Thank you
Kanika