Fwd: [Bonmin] can ipopt suply the global solution or not?

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:57:49 EDT 2007

Hello,
It depends what you means by convex constraints. What we call a convex
constraint is a constraint such that the feasible region it describes is
convex. In the case of an equality constraint it implies that the constraint
is linear.

For the parameters, you should describe more precisely what is not working.
Maybe then we can find out what the problem is.

Best regards,
Pierre