[Bonmin] can ipopt suply the global solution or not?

Hui Ma mahui at gmx.de
Wed Oct 10 11:03:38 EDT 2007

hallo,

I'm writing my master thesis now. The task is to solve a mixed integer reverse convex problem. My question is whether ipopt suply a global solution or not when the objective function and constraint functions are all convex, and with equality constraints? Moreover I want to set the value of some parameters in Bomin in order to break off the program before, but it does not work. Can you tell me the reason?

sincerely yours,
maya