[Bonmin] Negative cpu secs?

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sun May 27 17:06:49 EDT 2007

Hi Rodrigo,

This is indeed strange.  I have never seen that either, except when Ipopt
has been running for a very long time, because then it can happen (I
think) that there is an overflow in the numbers in which the CPU time is
represented.

Does that happen at the beginning of the optimization?  Which version are
you using?  If you have an example that can be used to reproduce this
behavior, maybe you could create a ticket for Bonmin (or Ipopt) and attach
the files for reproducing the issue?

Thanks

Andreas