[Bonmin] installation eror of bonmin

zhiyu zong zhiyuzong at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 10:10:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to install bonmin on windows xp through cygwin following the instructions on https://projects.coin-or.org/Bonmin/wiki/GettingStarted.

mkdir build
cd build
../configure -C
make
make test
make install
During step 4, the installation encountered some errors:

libtool: link: '/home/bonmin-0.1/build/cbc/../cgl/src/libcgl.la' is not a valid libtool archivemake[2]:***[cbc-generic.exe] error 1make[1]:*** [all-recursive] error 1make: *** [all-recursive] error 1

could anyone tell me some clues to make the installation sucessfully? (I have ever successfully installed COIN-ipopt on the same machine using similar method.)
Thanks in advance.

Changzheng