[Bonmin] MINLP C++ application using Bonmin

Roy Chen ytboy0208 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:18:41 EST 2007

Hello everyone

 I reviewed the C++ application named CppExample in Bonmin package. It's an
application of a very small problem, and I noticed that detailed description
and definition of this problem was used in C++ code. Since it will be so
time consuming if you need to define every problem using that detailed way,
therefore, can Bonmin accept kind of standard input file format such as .nl
in C++ code application?

Like what I asked you last time, for MINLP problem with integration in the
objective function, can Bonmin handle it if I code those integration part by
myself? Does Bonmin provide this kind of interface?

Best

Roy