[ADOL-C] tape as binary string to use at compile time

Andrea Walther awalther at math.uni-paderborn.de
Tue Mar 6 03:39:04 EST 2018

Dear Giang Bui,

this was indeed the original idea when
designing ADOL-C: The tapes could be generated,
stored and reused at a later time.

So for this purpose you may store the tapes on disc
and use the information in these binary files for later
use. So in principle, if you generate the tapes at one place
with a specific identifier the approach that you are proposing
should work if you use the same identify later on.

Best regards

Andrea Walther

--
Prof. Dr. Andrea Walther
Lehrstuhl fuer Mathematik und ihre Anwendungen

Email: andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Phone: ++49 5251 602721
        ++49 5251 602724 (sekr.)
Fax:   ++49 5251 603728