[ADOL-C] Multiple tapes, problem with adolc-2.6.*

Lukasz Kaczmarczyk Lukasz.Kaczmarczyk at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Apr 9 16:31:41 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am using adol-c for some time without problems. In fact, everything works great with adol-c 2.5.2.

However, for adol-c 2.6.* process is killed without error. I have multiple tapes and do retape often. The error is deterministic and can be easily reproduced.

I set .adolcrc and increased buffer sizes, just in case, however that changed nothing.

Any help very appreciated.

Kind regards,
Lukasz

[University of Glasgow: The Times Scottish University of the Year 2018]