[ADOL-C] inverse_tensor_eval memory error

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.uni-paderborn.de
Fri Aug 4 10:03:12 EDT 2017

On 08/04/17 15:51, Brad Bell wrote:

> On 08/04/2017 12:26 AM, Kshitij Kulshreshtha wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> in svn commit 740 on trunk
>
> Switching to the the bleeding edge, the adolc svn trunk version 744,
> fixes the problem with the test case below.
>
>> or git commit 5ae5bf59 of the master branch
>
> Searching for 'git' on the web page
>     https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__projects.coin-2Dor.org_ADOL-2DC&d=DwICAg&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=aBCvvzd29GWh7UHb2fS5uRTngreim26BJfB7QQOnw4M&m=SDHcn8VrzH7qz547423nhb4S52e3V5fcRnWqEB8qOkg&s=_KZ1csoij9ATpN4RN1jr8FNMURZ7XT6ixNjkPPv-JLA&e=
> does not yield any hits.
>
> Where is the git repository ?
>
> Is the ADOL-C development being done in svn or git ?
>
> ... snip ...

The git repository is not affiliated with projects.coin-or.org so it's
not listed there. Searching for 'ADOL-C' on any search engine outside of
coin-or will show you the repository on GitLab as the third or fourth
entry.
https://gitlab.com/adol-c/adol-c

The development is being done according to the developers own wishes,
whether to use SVN or GIT, and I keep SVN and GIT in sync. I personally
use GIT for most experimental stuff and stable items go into SVN as and
when they are merged in the master branch. Other people commit directly
to SVN, which I merge back into GIT master.

Best wishes,
Kshitij Kulshreshtha.

--
PD. Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha