[ADOL-C] Bug in extreme cases of pow()

Samuel Leweke s.leweke at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jul 31 11:33:15 EDT 2014

Hi Kshitij,

Thanks for your fast response! From the results I got from ADOL-C I
already guessed the inner workings you've pointed out.
However, as I've explained in my first mail the results are
mathematically wrong (or am I missing something?).

Is there a workaround I can use to obtain the correct / desired results
(maybe by directly manipulating the internal values via setADValue() )?

Best,
Sam