[ADOL-C] Evaluating Hessian of Lagrangian

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Thu May 2 09:54:28 EDT 2013

Hello,

the sequence of rows or columns in the hessian is exactly the same as of
the execution of the <<= operators that define independents between
trace_on() and trace_off(). So as long as the <<= operator was executed
for all x variables before all lagrange multipliers, the H_{xl}
components should have column indices larger than dim(x).

Sincerely
Kshitij Kulshrestha.

As on 2013-05-02 15:28h, Ingrid Hallen did write:

Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Institut für Mathematik,
Universität Paderborn,
Warburger Straße 100,