[ADOL-C] advector example

Antoine De Blois antoine.deblois at aero.bombardier.com
Thu Mar 28 16:54:00 EDT 2013

Hi Mu,

After a discussion with Kshitij, I realized the mistake was on my side. I simply needed to declare all variables on which my function depends on as independent through the <<= call.

I also have an other opened question regarding the sparse_jac on which Kshitij asked that I print the seed matrix (refer to https://projects.coin-or.org/ADOL-C/ticket/10). I will keep you posted with the results since it might be related to ColPack...

Thank you,
Antoine