[ADOL-C] Vectors and matrices

Norman Goldstein normvcr at telus.net
Tue Jul 31 10:59:25 EDT 2012

Thanks for the stl suggestion.  It is still somewhat bare-bones,
as you pointed out with regards to matrices.  I am looking for
a vector/matrix library, with notions of vector/matrix algebra,
sub-matrices and numerical linear algebra.

There are many such C++ libraries out there, but are any
compatible with ADOL-C, allowing the class, adouble, to be
used as a scalar type?