[ADOL-C] Vectors and matrices

Rishi Amrit rishiamrit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:53:19 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Norman Goldstein <normvcr at telus.net> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a C++ library for vectors and matrices that
> works with ADOL-C (forward and reverse)?  I have put some effort into
> getting Eigen to work, but have not succeeded.

I think the STL vector containers should work fine. STL does not have
a matrix container, but you can represent them as vector of vectors.

The fact that these containers are just a way of handling memory, and
uses the usual new and delete operators, makes it immaterial for ADOLC
on how we manage our memory.