[ADOL-C] ADOLC 2.2.1 vs branch

Rishi Amrit rishiamrit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:04:06 EST 2012

Hi Kshitij,

  Thanks for your reply. I have a quick question. Does ADOLC allow you
to have nested function calls in a tape ?

For eg: Can I have something like

trace_on(tagL)
foo(a, b, c)
trace_off()

where foo is a function with adoubles like

void foo(adouble* a, adouble* b, adouble* c)
{
  c[0] = a[0] + b[0];
}

Thanks,