[ADOL-C] ColPack integration problem

Sebastian Werk swerk at zmms.tu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 10 07:48:59 EST 2012

Hi,

I tried to compile ADOL-C with ColPack and tried the “configure
--with-colpack“ command with no other parameters. There I always got the
following lines:

checking for ColPack in yes/lib64... checking ColPackHeaders.h
usability... no
checking ColPackHeaders.h presence... no
checking for ColPackHeaders.h... no
checking for ColPack in yes/lib... checking ColPackHeaders.h usability... no
checking ColPackHeaders.h presence... no
checking for ColPackHeaders.h... no
checking for ColPack in yes/build/lib64... checking ColPackHeaders.h
usability... no
checking ColPackHeaders.h presence... no
checking for ColPackHeaders.h... no
checking for ColPack in yes/build/lib... checking ColPackHeaders.h
usability... no
checking ColPackHeaders.h presence... no
checking for ColPackHeaders.h... no

I simply added “colpack=${abs_srcdir}/ThirdParty/ColPack” in line 16021,
and then everything worked fine, but I think, this is not the intended way.

I did this with ADOL-C 2.2.1 and Colpack 1.0.4 under Ubuntu 11.10, 64bit.

Kind regards,

Sebastian Werk