[ADOL-C] ADOL-C Digest, Vol 6, Issue 6

Antonello Lobianco antonello at lobianco.org
Wed Aug 29 15:40:37 EDT 2012

I managed to get ColPack 1.0.8, using the .so library manually
generated, to compile in ADOL-C 2.3 using the configure scripts of
ADOL-C 2.2.1, running autoreconf --force --install and placing ColPack
under ThirdParties.. actually I'm not even sure that the .so library
was really needed...

I didn't want to use the brebuilt adolc 2.2.1 library with ColPack
1.0.4 as provided by bocop as it was giving me a segfault when my real
case model was loaded with a relativelly large amount of data, so I
tought it was due the old library, aas in Linus works fine.. while
unfortunatly I still have the segfault. But this is an other issue
that I'll report when I'll have focused it better. For now thanks, I
managed to get the latest version compiled on MinGw..

Antonello

Antonello Lobianco <antonello at lobianco.org>

Email: antonello.lobianco at nancy-engref.inra.fr
http://antonello.lobianco.org